Car Insurance for PA

My father and I would like his PA to take him out from time to time in my car. My current insurance would double as the PA is my employee.

Anyone taken out this sort of insurance and would recommend an insurer?


Does the PA have his own car and is this suitable for taking your son out and about? If so it can often be best, and much cheaper, for the PA to add business cover to their policy than for you to add the PA to yours. Adding business cover to your own policy should not cost much at all.

Sadly my dads PA doesn’t have a car suitable. I have asked my insurance and they would double the cost. So I am looking for another insurer.

Thanks for your response.