Identifying and meeting needs

Does anyone know how I get an Assessment of Need from my Council and what the Eligibility Criteria will be?

Your Gp can refer or you can self refer via most councils web pages. Main Eligibility is around Risk to personal safety and preventing risk. Personal care needs. Support to access community. as well as carer support needs like respite.